Skip to content

Christmas Decorations

I've not made any new ones but I'm just starting to feel a little festive, when should we put them up?

Comments

• Surrounded by Scrooges

• How about the 1st of December? Traditionally that's the countdown to Xmas.
  • You don't got to the shops much...or watch the TV...the Myer Xmas window was officially opened on the week-end!
  • That's commercial Xmas, I know because Easter apparently starts in late Feb.
  • I say 1st also..
  • 1st here too.

Commercial Christmas has already started.

• Scrooges everywhere! Sad, so sad...

• Radio station in town started playing Christmas music! Oh well, let it snow.... =)
  • Since YOU mentioned Christmas music...have just hauled out our Christmas JazzBigBandPop playlist, dusted it off and thrown it on the old gramophone ready to rip out some seasonal toons

On December 1st of course.  ;)
  • Holy Santa Claus! That is one fine list of songs! Got all the classics and contemporaries! 

• So after Davids hint, I've put the tree up in our cabin at work...   Oh and already watched two Christmas films...
  • Nice Paul! That's the spirit!
  • Watched Miracle on 34th Street (1947) yesterday, great film.

Never seen the trailer before, different...

• This is the year....It's a Wonderful life.  Time to finally sit and watch the whole thing.
  • edited November 2017
    This is the year....It's a Wonderful life.  Time to finally sit and watch the whole thing.
       :o:o:o

....although I've never seen Scrooged all the way through so.... :s
  • This is the year....It's a Wonderful life.  Time to finally sit and watch the whole thing.

I know, I know.  I'm ashamed to call myself a movie buff sometimes.

They say the first steps to recovery is admitting you have a problem, so....

I know, I know.  I'm ashamed to call myself a movie buff sometimes.

They say the first steps to recovery is admitting you have a problem, so....

Indeed!  =) there are so many classic ive not seen-my friend gave me an ugly look the other day when I told him I hadn't seen The Wild Bunch....someday.... :|
  • edited November 2017
    I've bah-humbugged all the Scrooges in this place and have forged ahead dancing through the forum (and our Facebook page) throwing Xmas tinsel everywhere and at everyone...

Sound on...full screen 

• David said:
    I've bah-humbugged all the Scrooges in this place and have forged ahead dancing through the forum (and our Facebook page) throwing Xmas tinsel everywhere and at everyone...

Sound on...full screen 

:) 
  • I've already watched Office Christmas Party, not bad has Olivia Munn so worth watching...  

And Bad Santa 2, extended version, which is brilliant...  going to re-watch it a bit closer in.

• Paul said:

And Bad Santa 2, extended version, which is brilliant...  going to re-watch it a bit closer in.

Thought of getting glasses?

• David said:
    Paul said:

Thought of getting glasses?

Haha, now your taking me iliteraly... 

• It's December the 1st in One Day Ahead Universe

Oldies but goodies