Skip to content

When A Stock Poster Stands Tall

Great stock poster images of Abbott and Costello. This ''In The Navy'' ( 1941 ) stock poster is probably the best Australian stock poster that I have seen. Ves will love this.

Comments

• Oh MAN!  And at that price, ARGH...and I thought this one was a nice one:

In the Navy kicks its butt!

• HONDO said:

Great stock poster images of Abbott and Costello. This ''In The Navy'' ( 1941 ) stock poster is probably the best Australian stock poster that I have seen. Ves will love this.

A different similar designed image of a ''In The Navy'' daybill currently on the "'Only Known Copies '' thread. 

• I posted the above entry 25 minutes ago, but for some reason it didn't appear where it should have at the top of page one of '' Recent discussions''. I'll see if this one appears or not.

• I posted the above entry 23 minutes ado, but for some reason it didn't appear where it should have at the top of page one 
  • OH yes I remember this one now!
    Got some old poster sale catalogues in the mail yesterday, and there is an entry for In The Navy aussie one sheet, but sadly no image :(

Another one we will just have to wait out to surface...
  • And that is quite interesting isn't it.  That WE copied the Marchant daybill.