Skip to content

Abbott and Costello Coming Around The Mountain Six Sheets Movie poster 81” x 81”

This is one of my favorite movies of all time and is my favorite A/C movie. I normally collect lobby cards of A/C movies and Hammer Horror films. I found this up for auction a few days ago; I couldn’t resist and purchased it. I didn’t even know until the auction that movie posters were made this large. Here is a picture of the poster:

Comments

• Congrats Jerrod! We have another A/C fan on the forum and welcome aboard!
  • Thanks you for welcoming me. I am excited to have found this forum. When I get the chance, I will post some pics of my favorite lobby cards. 
  • Beautiful, can't wait to see them.
  • Welcome Jerrod. Gorgeous poster!
  • Great poster! Six sheets rule! Size matters!
  • First rate poster, looking forward to seeing some of your other stuff..

• An A and C fan?  Awesome!
    Great poster, Thanks for sharing.
    Welcome aboard.
  • Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein Lobby Card Rerelease

• Abbott and Costello Coming Around The Mountain Lobby Card

• This lobby card of Vincent Price portraying a hippie hairdresser killer is one of my favorite lobby cards because you never see Mr. Price like this was in any of his other films. 

• Very nice!  Welcome...
  • edited August 2019
    I just added these three Scrooge (1970) Lobby Cards to my collection. I hope eventually to get my hands on the other five cards. I am collecting cards with different themes and this is my favorite theatrical musical of all time just ahead of Fiddler On The Roof. 

• Liking the A+C cards.. very nice.

• I will post a few more I have soon.