Skip to content

EMP this Sunday auction... almost squared up

This sunday EMP is auctioning off quite a lot of posters showing some nudity. As you are surely aware I have been campaining (pretty much in isolation!) against the use of white squares to hide peoples modesty for the purpose of presumably avoiding a holy war.

Here are some of the highlights/lowlights from the auction:

Ooops, a hair is out of place:

The 2nd lady must be miffed she is not worthy of being covered up:

At least we managed to cover up this poor lady's double virgina (I assume she has such)

Well you got the boobs, but what about downstairs?:

Horray, one poster completely slipped the net:

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Ending today

Someone was busy in PhotoShop, then lost concentration

How about this

• Boobs on the brain?  Great thread...
  • Steve you need a hobby
  • Why does it bother u this much steve? I dont really see it as a issue..
  • edited May 2014
    I simply like to see a poster I might purchase not to be covered in squares! Sure I can wait for Mid Plains Missouri to wake up in their time zone and respond to my email, or I search the web. Isn't that a good enough reason?(!)

Also it looks silly to me and I would like EMP not to look silly as I think otherwise it is a great website and company.

Someone has to eyeball every poster to the minutest detail, open Photoshop or similar, edit all the cartoon graphics, save it out as a separate file, probably file it away and categorize it separately... Someone pays for all that... and it is either you or I or the consignor, or all of.

Here is a screen grab from one auction... Boobs censored in the first one. Anyone care to explain the logic there amongst the four?... yes, EMP looks silly to me, and I like EMP, so I guess I don't want it to look silly and that is the main reason! Search google for a poster which EMP censors and probably every one on the google results page is not censored, except for EMP's

I'll just add... I think Sm485873 is a sick cookie!

• hehe
  • Who doesn't like mushrooms?
  • U want one chris?

• She wears a Rubbish Bin Bra...

...'cause there's not mushroom inside

hahaahhahahaha - I slay me!

=))
  • White squares are fun!
  • I only collect posters with white squares on them so Bruce's auctions are a gold mine for me

• CSM said:
    I only collect posters with white squares on them so Bruce's auctions are a gold mine for me
    You perv!
  • CSM said:
    I only collect posters with white squares on them so Bruce's auctions are a gold mine for me
    Plus you can sell them back to him should he run out in the future, great little investment there...
  • It could be fun to see if the the guy doing the squares makes the same ones in the reconsigned poster. The Rollin one.