Skip to content

Charlie's Collection

I've gone almost insane trying to figure out how to present my collection.  However, I think I have it nailed now.  Check out my site:  http://www.abideposters.com/blog

Since I have been Hunger Games crazy lately, this is a good one to look at:

Comments

• Ha!  Just scored a twenty drawer flat file... Free to. 
  • Well, I'll have to make two trips. Two five drawer units today and two tomorrow!
  • I'll have to work on the handles and one of the drawers was bad but they will do mighty fine for the price tag... image
  • Charlie said:
    Ha!  Just scored a twenty drawer flat file... Free to. 

^:)^ ^:)^
  • The new site pages are excellent, man.

Now you should send those Frankenstein video posters to me.
    You don't even like the dude, remember?
  • Ted if you want them, I will gladly send them on.  Just send me a PM...  :-c
  • I love my husbands poster collection.  The way it is just all over the house.  The chaos is soothing.  Takes up and entire master sweet, the dining room, and stairwell. Then all that linenbacking stuff... Fun!  

I told my wife to join or I was going to buy whatever I wanted in the Bruce's Major...  Hahaha!  She'll get the e-mail when she wakes up tomorrow...
  • Arh, Mrs S. Welcome aboard. 

Tell your husband to finish the darn kitchen so he can back my three daybills...please.:((   

:))
  • I sold those to pay for the sink... Sorry.   :-??
  • Mrs S......one more favor, can you whack your husband on the back of his head. Preferably with the biggest fry pan you can lay your hands on. 
  • Lucky dog on the flat files. Wish I could find some for free hell for even a decent price. I look on craigslist all the time but when they turn up the seller always wants a ton of money for them.
  • edited April 2014
    I am in engineering and we are all still going digital. You should have seen the room I pulled them out of. Thousands of old rolled up plan sets and the like. They were going to scrap them but luckily the owner knew I collected posters...
  • Charlie said:
    I am in engineering and we are all still going digital. You should have seen the room I pulled them out of. Thousands of old rolled up plan sets and the like. They were going to scrap them but luckily the owner knew I collected posters...

Lucky. I would like to just get one flat file. Very cool though Charlie. Free is always great. Just means more money can go towards posters :)

• Well two more flat files to go...  I'll be in an out.
  • edited April 2014

My Enforcer 30x40 came in the mail today in brillant condition...
  • Nice one Charlie.  I love all the card stock posters
  • Great stuff Charlie
  • Thanks guys!  I need to finish updating my site.  Damn, I say that a lot.
  • Yeah u sure do need to finish updating, i dont see that massive t-cat sixer in there!
  • I am looking for a couple of Emily Blunt posters... A subway poster for the Adjustment Bureau and a rolled copy of an Australian OS for Young Victoria (I have a folded copy but would like a rolled one)...
  • terrific display Charlie, I'd love to be able to show mine like your site
  • Finally got around to taking some pictures...

Nun's Story - French Medium

Zero Dark Thirty - Thai

Platoon - Thai

Grace of Monaco - Thai/Intl OS (Full 27 x ~39)

Under the Skin US OS DS

Leon - Astor Theatre Print 190/200

• Nice Charlie, the Leon is pretty cool.
  • I like the Platoon.
  • Sweet gear there Charlie!
  • Very nice Charlie

• :-bd
  • Jollyfine pick-ups Charlie.. :-bd
  • Am Psycho Adv looks amazing framed.  Happy with the condition?