Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Australia Day Quiz - The A to Z of Australian Cinema

2»

Comments

• RickRick Member Posts: 942 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
    great effort Ves, sorry i didn't get involved, stupid busy work for this time of year
  • HONDOHONDO Member Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Le Grande Collector
    David said:
    Cool. 

And as they say Sven, at least you competed, boo to the lurkers... ;)

Looks like there is a great grab bag to choose from, as there apparently is nothing from the Big Apple, buy me a coffee next time our paths cross... it was fun to compete.

Great effort Ves, I am sure Lawrence will concur when I say it takes a lot to put together something like this - so well done, and thanks.

Yes good on you for having a go Sven and I aknowledge a tremendous job done by Ves which would have been very time consuming.. 
    Lawrence
  • theartofmovieposterstheartofmovieposters Member Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector
    David said:
    Cool. 

Looks like there is a great grab bag to choose from, as there apparently is nothing from the Big Apple, buy me a coffee next time our paths cross... it was fun to compete.

Great effort Ves, I am sure Lawrence will concur when I say it takes a lot to put together something like this - so well done, and thanks.

Bah!  Pick a poster and I will send you a nice surprise!  At worse if you hate it you can always sell it!
  • theartofmovieposterstheartofmovieposters Member Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭✭✭ Elite Collector

HONDO said:
    David said:
    Cool. 

Yes good on you for having a go Sven and I aknowledge a tremendous job done by Ves which would have been very time consuming.. 

Hey you gotta be in it to win something! :)

Thanks for all the nice words...It was fun to flick through all the pictures of posters I hardly ever get to see.  Some nice ones there...if only I had more walls!

And I must say kudos to Lawrence and David...you both got ones I though for sure you wouldn't be able to get!  As my daughter says...you are "Clever Clops" :)

• HONDOHONDO Member Posts: 9,540 ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Le Grande Collector

A very big thank you to Ves for the wonderful posters I have received from her as my prize for participating in the Australia Day Quiz. 

Lawrence