Skip to content

It is cool to see an old-fashioned bidding war!

Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com

Comments

• What the?!!!
  • Some consignor hit the lotto...
  • As did Bruce of course 
  • As did Bruce of course 
    Definitely feels like hitting the lottery. I will be retiring on my roughly $180 commission for selling this! =)

Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
    HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com

• Well it's all relative - can at least get a couple steak dinners out of it vs. a couple snack wraps off a normal result 
  • Well it's all relative - can at least get a couple steak dinners out of it vs. a couple snack wraps off a normal result 
    True!

When I worked as an options trader, one of the brokers hit a lottery ticket for $100,000. We were all amazed to see him report for work the next day. When we asked why he hadn't retired or at least taken a jazzy vacation, he reminded us that he got $4,000 a year for 25 years, or $80 a week before taxes. Hardly "retiring" money!

Couple of steak dinners? Ordering water with your 12oz filet I take it?! =);)

• Bruce said:
    Well it's all relative - can at least get a couple steak dinners out of it vs. a couple snack wraps off a normal result 
    True!

When I worked as an options trader, one of the brokers hit a lottery ticket for $100,000. We were all amazed to see him report for work the next day. When we asked why he hadn't retired or at least taken a jazzy vacation, he reminded us that he got $4,000 a year for 25 years, or $80 a week before taxes. Hardly "retiring" money!
    Damn Bruce, I almost felt bad for the guy by the end of your story...you really took the wind out of that $100,00 jackpot! =)

• Bruce said:
    Well it's all relative - can at least get a couple steak dinners out of it vs. a couple snack wraps off a normal result 
    True!

Damn Bruce, I almost felt bad for the guy by the end of your story...you really took the wind out of that $100,00 jackpot! =)
    That's the thing. He was outright crabby about it! He said all his relatives were asking him to lend them money!