Freshly Backed 50s era Italian...

Ghost Breakers Insert:

Nothing But the Truth OS

Only took 8 years...

:smile: Posted this back August 31, 2013, on APF:

Comments

• Awesome Charlie!
  • Super sweet Charlie!
  • Fantastic posters! Ms Goddard was a girl-next-door beauty, and as an added bonus you threw in a hint of LeBrock too. Hubba hubba times two!
  • Rock you ever seen my UK door panel for weird science??? Let me find a photo.
  • It might be dangerous to post. My long dormant adolescent hormones might not be able to handle it.
  • Lol lucky for your hormones - no pic readily available. I’ll have to dig it out, if I can find it. 😀
  • Dug this one up recently - pretty rare poster! Very happy to add it to my collection  :)
  • That's new to me, good pick up
  • Looks like Alison is gonna have a helluva birthday! Nice one!
  • May be an image of 3 people and text that says WHAT THIS COUNTRY NEEDSIS A DARN GOOD LAUGH ASTOR FILM EXCHANGE Presents The TOTOWN BERT BAILEY FRED MAC DONALD _SHIRLEY ANN RICHARDS RICH

May be an image of 2 people and text that says JANE MARILYN RUSSELL MONROE WITH CHARLES COBURN PL GENTLEMEN PREFER NOT SUITABLE BLONDES COLOR TECHNICOLOR FOR CHILDREN

Two good new titles (along with the usual array of crap), though I'm disappointed in the condition of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. It's stuck to another poster,m which should have been described by the auction house.

• Nice additions, Rick!

• I thought you may like to know. if you aren't already aware of it, that the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes daybill was the work of the late Australian artist Aub Mosely. It's no great about the condition of the poster, but at least you have a copy. You may be able to upgrade at a later time.
  • Sweet pickups Rick!
  • I have complained to the auction house about their failure to describe the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes damage
  • Last day of the month Halloween auction pick-up.  I’ve always wanted this style secretly since Thierry showed off his dayglow fogli some 10 years ago. The fogli is impossible to find really. This 2F came up and it doesn’t need backing and I didn’t get run over in bidding! 

Suspiria 2F

• Nice and great movie. To update, I have been offered a partial refund due to the undisclosed damage to my daybill so happy with that outcome
  • Amazing poster. My son loves this film and wants to buy the poster one day. Is it rare and expensive Charlie? 
  • The dayglow is super rare. My poster with same dancer image can be found but it doesn't come up very often. 
  • Charlie, Your Italian Cat and the Canary has my vote for best image of Paulette Goddard on a movie poster.  Wow!  Okie
  • Those Hope/Goddard posters are wonderful. I agree, Goddard looks amazing...even Hope looks good! Love the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes db, great image of both the leading ladies.

• This French "petite" 15,7x23,6 (40x60cm).

But it will be complete with the 2nd one :

This one seems to be rare... I've been searching for years !

• I haven't seen those posters before, Lux.  Cool design idea.  Okie