Skip to content

Championship Round!!! Matt vs. Chris (Voting ends 05/01/2015 @ 9PM Texas Time)

Comments

• So Chris wins 9 to 3!!!  Chris is the first World Movie Poster Collecting Champion!!!   <:-P
  • Uber collector, Chris!
    =D>
  • Congratulations Chris! You had some amazing posters! :)>-
  • edited May 2015
    Well done Chris..

And lets hear it for Charlie who put in all the hard work..
    =D>
  • Been absolute eyeball candy all the way. Chris continually put up some amazing posters, well done mate! Too right Paul..Here Here for Charlie , lots of work to organise, and thank god he's an engineer the brackets were getting pretty complicated!
  • Congratulations Christopher. Well played and nice work Bubba setting the whole game up. I have never seen Dave so confused before on something so simple. \:D/
  • edited May 2015
    Paul said:
    Well done Chris..

And lets hear it for Charlie who put in all the hard work..
    =D>
    Yup, good effort Charlie.

Well done Chris - the Forum's coveted (and inaugural) Winner's Badge has been awarded.
  • Indeed! Thanks Charlie for all the time spent on the brackets & posting of images. It made it all happen! =D>
  • Thanks guys but I was a little lazy in ordering the trophies so give me a few weeks...  There were some goodies pledged for Chris if he wants them.
  • Is there a "first out" trophy? :D ...."if he wants them?!" :-O
  • This is a PC forum, everyone gets a trophy...whether you want it or not and whether you competed or not!
  • Cool! Kinda like t-ball... :D
  • Very special competition for very 'special' people.
  • Click on the activity tab above and let your real feelings be known....
  • Charlie said:
    There were some goodies pledged for Chris if he wants them.
    People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

• Oh Yay!  Congrats!
    I did pledge some prizes Chris, which you are more than welcome too.
    Alternatively, if you give me some time, I can locate some more fitting daybills for you to possibly add to your collection.
    Up to you...just let me know. ;)
  • Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I ordered the trophies last week.  They were running a special on last place trophies so I picked up two.

1st - Chris
    2nd - Matt

DAL - Charlie and Randy

Send me your addresses boys...
  • Belated gratz to the Canadian. 
  • Trophies are in.  PM me your address...

• Matt there is a second place trophy not shown.  I have your addy...
  • Brilliant! =))
  • Oh this reminds me...Chris you never got back to me on what you wanna do about your prizes!?
  • Oh damn, I forgot to tell you, he said send them to me...
  • Oh this reminds me...Chris you never got back to me on what you wanna do about your prizes!?
    So sorry Ves!  And no worries no need to send me anything - you've been far too generous already.  My prize was in ensuring none of David, Matt or Charlie won [-X
  • Sounds like a cocky Canadian..
  • Sounds like a cocky Canadian..
    There would need to be an "eh" in there somewhere...
  • Hmmm...leave it with me.  As the big poster clear out begins, something perfect will surface.  One day you'll just get a surprise!
  • Hmmm...leave it with me.  As the big poster clear out begins, something perfect will surface.  One day you'll just get a surprise!
    Well if you're going to twist my arm... ;)