Skip to content

We need some new topics...

I ask the question - What else can we talk about???

Comments

• Great win for Hawthorn last night
  • Indeed...albeit I dislike AFL with a passion, perhaps the surprise of the season is the Broncos in the NRL although the All Blacks are slowly putting on some good form in the WRC but the unifying question is, is the Hayne Plane going to make it in the NFL?
  • My AFL team isn't in the finals not that I follow the AFL as much these days but I'll will be watching the Melbourne Storm play the Cowboys tonight.
  •    David said:
    Indeed...albeit I dislike AFL with a passion, perhaps the surprise of the season is the Broncos in the NRL although the All Blacks are slowly putting on some good form in the WRC but the unifying question is, is the Hayne Plane going to make it in the NFL?
    What???...I made a really great dry rub for some ribs I grilled last weekend!
  • Still BBQ season over there Mark?
  • I had to Google "dry rub" lol.
  • Indeed! I work both charcoal & propane! Our weather here in AZ is cooling off so I'll be firing up the barbecue even more! And cooler temps mean I'll be backing more paper as well!  =)
  • Sadly Charlie.

We've exhausted every possible topic.

There's nothing left to talk about, except for food and beverage. Something we all like!

So,

I'd love to hear about some of the stuff you guys like to cook, eat and drink.

So why not a food and beverage tread? Better that Political BS.

Best,
    dario
  •  So why not a food and beverage tread? Better that Political BS.

Best,
    dario
    Well, I have just had two perfectly cooked poached eggs with ham on the side.
  • We can guarantee you'll never see a political thread on this forum. There's plenty of other things to talk about.

• John said:

Best,
    dario
    Well, I have just had two perfectly cooked poached eggs with ham on the side.
    Good multi tasking John, and at the same time, also listing more lovely one sheets on your website. Shhesssh Phone Call From Stranger got snapped up fast!
  • I like the idea of food and beverage discussion board. We could share tasty recipes! Also good to have a few more recipes up your sleeve. Especially where time limited.

We could even have a bake off - if we use FedEx Priority, the members can judge the cuisine whilst still fresh :)

• Thank you Matt! And Dario for the suggestion! I've read too many angry conversations re: politics on forums. Food is always a good alternative!
  • Sven said:
       Shhesssh Phone Call From Stranger got snapped up fast!
    It lasted five minutes! That must be a record.
  • Dario said:
    Sadly Charlie.

We've exhausted every possible topic.

There's nothing left to talk about, except for food and beverage. Something we all like!

So,

I'd love to hear about some of the stuff you guys like to cook, eat and drink.

Best,
    dario
    Food thread is a good idea, I'm the cook in our house - I do a mean Paella and my Xmas Pudding is famous.
  • Food thread it is... I'll try to come up with some stuff - I've not been a good steward of new discussions lately.
  • How about a Quiz......  

;)  
  • Lawrence does a great job... It has its place.  I just would like an infusion of new and interesting topics...