Skip to content

War Movies Quiz

Comments

• Matt said:
    It gave the Wing Commander the idea of how to fly at a specific height (very low) over water to blow the dam walls.

Thank you. I knew it would be something like that.
  • Matt said:
    Extremely hard daybill to find too.

But you have one yourself don't you?
  • Yes  and it's the only copy I've seen. I know of one other collector who has one, obviously there are more out there, somewhere.
  • edited December 2015

Image # 30. Name the film title.

• Image # 30 clue. Not reviewed favourably by the critics but nevertheless a box office hit.
  • HONDO said:
    Image # 30 clue. Not reviewed favourably by the critics but nevertheless a box office hit.

A choral rendition of a well known song which was a U.S. number one hit is heard in the film.
  • HONDO said:
    HONDO said:
    Image # 30 clue. Not reviewed favourably by the critics but nevertheless a box office hit.

A choral rendition of a well known song which was a U.S. number one hit is heard in the film.

Final clue is Vietnam War.
  • HONDO said:
    HONDO said:
    HONDO said:

Final clue is Vietnam War.
    Hamburger Hil?
  • Sorry not Hamburger Hill.
  • I had said I had given the final clue but this time it really is the final clue. A colour name is in the title. I really have given it away now.
  • what year was it made, or decade?
  • edited December 2015
    HONDO said:
    I had said I had given the final clue but this time it really is the final clue. A colour name is in the title. I really have given it away now.
    Thr green berets
  • Rick said:
    what year was it made, or decade?

Sven has beaten you to the punch.
  • Sven said:
    HONDO said:
    I had said I had given the final clue but this time it really is the final clue. A colour name is in the title. I really have given it away now.
    Thr green berets

Correct The Green Berets From !968.
  • edited December 2015
                        Image # 31. Name the film title.
  • Image # 31 clue. Illegal then pardoned.
  • Court martial of billy Mitchell 
  • Court martial of billy Mitchell 

Sorry but no that one.  A clue - ''An American joins the British Royal Air Force just before Pearl Harbor is attacked"".
  • A Yank in the R.A.F.? 
  • A Yank in the R.A.F.? 

Not that one.
  • Another clue - In actual fact there were three.
  • Bird is the word.
  • Eagle Squadron

Correct it is Eagle Squadron from 1942.
  • edited December 2015
                                                              Image # 32. Name the film title.
  • A clue is Corregidor.
  • So Proudly We Hail 1943
  • edited December 2015
        Yes it is So Proudly We Hail. Recommended viewing and worth while seeking out.
  • edited December 2015
     Image # 33. Name the film title.