Skip to content

"Camelot", the movie

Hi there, I just joined your website. I have purchased an item that presented a favorable surprise. Item in focus is the movie booklet issued  in conjunction with the "Camelot" movie. (Starring Vanessa Redgrave, Richard Harris, etc., vintage production.) I was reading through my new acquisition and spotted a signature on the back page. I thought it was the name of the prior owner, before I found it at a yard sale. The signature was written out as John Truscott. Later, skimming through the list of names on the page opposite the signature appearance, my eye caught the very same name of: John Truscott! The credit listing identified John Truscott as the set designer on the "Camelot" movie. Interesting find wouldn't you say? Where could I find a buyer in the Los Angeles area, if it is alright to ask? YES I DO HAVE PICTURE ID. Thanks for any input.

Comments

• Sorry, but I think you may be disappointed.  I just looked through the archives and a 1967 program book generally sells for under $20 and as little as $1, depending on condition and who is looking.  Most local dealers have shut down and much of the collecting happens online.  A signature from the set designer, although uncommon, will probably not add to value, and may actually detract.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think you have found a gold mine here.