Skip to content

January 2018

2»

Comments

• Nice pick ups guys!

@Matt the Dam Busters B2 would look awesome framed with your Guns of Nav B2!
  • I'm 49 ... going on 13.....

Star Wars 8 (TLJ) (2017 int. 1S)

• I want these but am not going to pay for them...
  • Finally found a poster to replace my TCAT sixer...  Atomic Blonde subway vinyl.

•  Masterful! :smiley:

• Charlie said:
    I want these but am not going to pay for them...
    Only 50 each from Thailand shipped....
  • How big is that subway vinyl Charlie? Looks awesome! 
  • Mel, you gonna put those SW's posters side by side on the wall?. They look great!
  • Matt said:
    How big is that subway vinyl Charlie? Looks awesome! 
    It is 5 feet wide by a little less than 4 feet tall...
  • edited January 2018
    Some rather nice finds this week. 

A pity Lolita (the book) wasn't banned in NZ, therefore the "The book is banned" Tagline at the top was cut off this 3 sheet, as per all the Daybills and other bits that came with it.

• Also nice to pick up a set (minus first One Sheet) of NZ Marked Aussie Cat On A Hot Tin Roof.

• Saw the Spanish version of this giant Moonraker on EMP, but not the Intl English version.

Roger's pretty much full size and although Sean is often referred to as the best bond, I grew up with Roger and hands down prefer him over Connery.

• edited January 2018
    A fair bit 'pardon the pun' of Aussie Elvis within the hoard and thought this 3 sheet for "it happened at the fair" was rather nice.

• Love my Daleks, so happy to find the UK One Sheets for Dr Who & the Daleks.

Obviously in need of some TLC (bloody tape!), just a crying shame the quad wasn't in there as well. 

• Good stuff, Wil! 
    The Cat Daybill (orange) is really nice! ....Bond is in your face! Yeah-Moore he a more suave sense of Bond....as for that Elvis, I've got the one sheet its a fun poster....as for Dr Who, saw a few episodes wither the curly haired guy, good story. 
  • Good stuff, Wil! 
    The Cat Daybill (orange) is really nice! ....Bond is in your face!
    Thanks mate, yep, Roger was certainly a great bond! 

There's tonne of stuff in this haul, from a mass of first print Star Wars Daybills and one Sheets to Some Like it hot and the Good, the Bad and the ugly Aussie paper. 
  • On that, nice to find an Aussie (for NZ) daybill minus its GY stamp! 

• Is this all for your collection or are you selling these?
  • Hi Charlie, I'll definitely be keeping the bulk of it. 
  • Um, fishing in the shallow end of the pool nowadays, but these are semi-stupefying:

• Nice Mel...
  • Will's listing enough for all of us, but some new additions for me have included an Elvis Trouble with Girls Aussie one-=sheet (thanks Will), Wings of Destiny long Aussie daybill (thanks John)
  • Love my Daleks, so happy to find the UK One Sheets for Dr Who & the Daleks.

Obviously in need of some TLC (bloody tape!), just a crying shame the quad wasn't in there as well. 

Jollyfine posters, but you do know they are for the re-release?
  • Rick said:
    Will's listing enough for all of us, but some new additions for me have included an updated liat Trouble with Girls Aussie one-=sheet (thanks Will), Wings of Destiny long Aussie daybill (thanks John)
    Nice Rick.  Wings of Destiny is absolutely gorgeous and i imagine will take much pride in your Australiam film colllection.
  • Saw the Spanish version of this giant Moonraker on EMP, but not the Intl English version.

Roger's pretty much full size and although Sean is often referred to as the best bond, I grew up with Roger and hands down prefer him over Connery.

Missed this earlier - all kinds of good....
  • Paul said:
    Love my Daleks, so happy to find the UK One Sheets for Dr Who & the Daleks.

Jollyfine posters, but you do know they are for the re-release?
    Hi Paul, Yep, EMP just lists it as a R60's, be nice to know the actual year. 

Missed this earlier - all kinds of good....
    Thanks, but not so good to back or display :)