Skip to content

October 2019

2»

Comments

• Another great haul! Eyewitness is a purler.
  • Another awesome haul...
  • Yes a great haul indeed -  as usual Chris. You certainly have been busy.

I have never, to the best of my knowledge, ever sighted daybill images of Nightmare, Three Cases Of Murder, The Risk and Bebind City Lights.  John did have a rare copy of an Australian one sheet for Behind City Lights in the past.
  • Lovely Chris!
  • Good heavens, Chris! Is there anything Australian left in Australia?? It won't be long before the Opera House, the Twelve Apostles and Wave Rock are in your recent acquisitions too!

Kidding of course, my excavating friend. Definitely another mega-haul full of poster goodness.  :)
  • Too cute to pass up.

• Too cute to pass up.
    Spoken like a true addict. Cute it is, though. Nice choice, Ves.  :smile:
  • edited November 2019
    I finally have my Shining... Been trying to steal one for couple years now. Sub $50 makes my collectors heart beam. Happy Halloween!

• Well done Charlie! 
  • ? I’m waking up this morning to the realization that I’m my haste between houses during trick-or-treating, I picked up the restrike... I knew it was too good to be true.  Never drive (golf cart), trick-or-treat and bid... Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself!
  • :o Flying Saucer is amazing!

as is City/Sleeps and Backlash! Eiffel Tower is of course, brilliant!

Great stuff Chris!

• Again, Chris those Daybills are spectacular! Such enjoyable artwork and colors!

Peter Sellers IS fun, Ves!

Charlie: Well, at least it appears in good shape, and should display really nice!

• Charlie said:
    ? I’m waking up this morning to the realization that I’m my haste between houses during trick-or-treating, I picked up the restrike... I knew it was too good to be true.  Never drive (golf cart), trick-or-treat and bid... Sometimes I just have to laugh at myself!
    We've all been there!  Bought something in haste thinking it was A and then when we settle down and take a breath, it turns out to be Z!