Skip to content

March 2023

Not sure if I shared this already...getting ready to send to the restorer.

Comments

• That is lovely. I was talked into selling my daybill when i was paying off the big collection I bought and still regret it.
  • Rick said:
    That is lovely. I was talked into selling my daybill when i was paying off the big collection I bought and still regret it.
    That sucks.  This is another of my favourite films.  Its the one that made me fall in love with Viven Leigh as an actress.  I was fortunate enough to be gifted a db, and am over the moon to add the OS.  It will have pride of place once it comes back!
  • Not new additions, but a new display

May be an image of 1 person and indoor

• Cool.
  • Check out this beauty! Star Trek vhs mobile…

• That's awesome Charlie! I am starting to like VHS stuff more and more every day
  • These aren't new acquisitions at all, but I got them out to take some pics, wich I never did before:

Eli Roth's homage to Lustig's Maniac poster

And the sequel poster. I believe this image was banned in the US:

• A good ol' Cronenberg

• A teaser for Sam Raimi's The Quick and the Dead

• First of the franchise and the sequel:

• Design for this is not the best, but the film is quite singular. The Mute House, an uruguayan horror film, made in one long take with a Cannon Mark II camera.

• Very Nice!
  • I just collected one of these - better not share it on Facebook. What were they thinking? It was unlikely to be displayed at any theatres.
  • Rick said:
     What were they thinking?

The poster for the first Hostel had already caused some controversy, so they were probably looking to make some more noise as a publicity stunt

Rick said:
     It was unlikely to be displayed at any theatres.

They were displayed alright over here! :)
  • Been sooo busy with work and my daughter’s golf - here are my latest. Flat packages are on the table. I think this is the worst I’ve ever been about opening up packages.

:) 

• Charlie said:
    Been sooo busy with work and my daughter’s golf - here are my latest. Flat packages are on the table. I think this is the worst I’ve ever been about opening up packages.

Oh, man! One thing I can't do is waiting to open packages!!! As soon as it is in my hands, I HAVE to see what's in it!
  • Two italian films I got recently.

Mario Bava's "5 dolls for the august moon"

Sergio Martino's "All the colors of the dark"

Local titles were "Confessions of a sex maniac" and "Macabre perversion"...
    Fuck poetry!
  • Boom! All the way from Argentina’s No. 1, 5-Star collector to Texas…

• That's a fistful of Eastwood! :)