Skip to content

Yeah, so, I am watching this..,

Wrath of Khan! Best of all Star Trek movies!

Comments

• "Prayer Mr. Savak"
  • And I laughed!  Dave L posted it on FB...

• The Big Lebowski!

• Mr. Lebowski is disabled...

• You want a toe? I can get you a toe...

• edited May 2014
    Well I just finished off an award worthy film called Jail Bait - great flick! Now a late night viewing of Silverado...
  • Watched Monuments Men the other night. It was an okay movie but the entire movie was slow. It was sad to see what the Nazis did to artwork back then. It is a shame. Makes you wonder what other kinds of great pieces would still be around if they did not burn some of it or even have stolen it for that matter.
  • rdavey26 said:

Makes you wonder what other kinds of great pieces would still be around if they did not burn some of it or even have stolen it for that matter.

Sadly I think that statement can be applied down through time

• So I watched Diana last night. It was decent. I was never a fan of Diana so I didn't even really know the story.
  • I haven't seen movie, but for me there was something special about Diana.
  • Howard the Duck with the kid...
  • lol..

I bet if she had a mobile she'd be texting her friends saying "Dad's making me watch his fav movie again"
  • hehehe.

Well, I'm going to watch Lone Survivor tonight. Then maybe follow up with a bit of Natalie in Thor.
  • I am going to watch Under the Skin tonight.
  • edited July 2014
    I'm guessing it's not an animation about a Steve the Sphynx cat who doesn't want to be so different as all his other furry friends so embarks on a hair growing adventure; laughter ensues as his friends help him trial all different remedies they learn about from adverts that they see on TV and on the back of cereal boxes...but something more sinister lurks as a scoundrel tries to kidnap Steve's best friend the rare white skunk (Kevin) and Steve finds that it's what under his skin that makes him special as he tries to rescue Kevin before he is shipped overseas to a collector of rare (dead and stuffed) animals...

Yes/No?
  • Under the Skin not as good as I thought it was going to be. I watched Noah tonight and that one was not a bad movie. Far fetched but a good movie to watch I thought.
  • hahahaha...Noah is far fetched, funny guy!~
  • It was far fetched but not a bad film. Under the skin was far worse lol.
  • Tora, Tora, Tora - Japanese Extended Cut... It's very nice in Blu Ray....
  • Good film too.
  • TTT mesmerized me as a kid.

I was into history back then. Then one day I saw a nude woman and welll....
  • Charlie said:
    Tora, Tora, Tora - Japanese Extended Cut... It's very nice in Blu Ray....
    Oooo, I may pick this up on Blu...
  • It was awesome on Bluray... Would recommend.
  • West Side Story on BluRay... Worth the $12 so far!
  • Yep...nothing like a great musical to make you feel good
  • I feel pretty, oh so pretty!
  • Singing in the Rain is next... Debbie Reynolds - yummmmmm
  • Great Escape...
  • Sad movie
  • Sad in parts, but great acting performances by so many quality actors! Great movie of hope! McQueen performing ALL the motorcycle stunts was a stud!