Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badges

Fifth Anniversary25 AwesomesWTF Badge!5000 CommentsFourth Anniversary100 Likes25 LOLsThird AnniversaryAncient MembershipSecond Anniversary5 Insightfuls2500 Comments5 AgreesFirst AnniversaryThread StarterYou're A Loser!5 AwesomesFacebook Connector1000 Comments25 Likes5 LOLs500 CommentsPizza & Beer Multi Invite BadgePizza BadgeFirst AnswerSergeant Linenback50 Comments5 LikesFoundation MemberPhotogenicName DropperFirst Comment10 Comments100 Comments

The World of Movie Poster Collectors

If you have a Google account (and are signed in) then you can add your location. Click the 'square' icon at the top right of the map below, the map will open in a separate window. Type in your location (City/Country) in the search box, when found click on the marker that has now appeared on the map and click 'Add to Map' - added! Now click your marker, then click the pencil icon to be able to edit/add in your bio/details. Done!

If you have a website then feel free to add it to the profile when you edit your marker. People can view your details by click on the name in the left box (or on the marker on the map). Please be sensible with the info you add, other people can read it. Any problems click here and ask

Matt admin

About

Username
Matt
Joined
Visits
9,625
Last Active
Roles
Member, Administrator, Moderator
Points
751
Badges
34
Posts
5,507

Activity

  • HONDO
    Hi Matt,

    Something odd has happened. I posted some follow up information on the  recent thread '' Opinion on poster are they reproductions'' thread. It was there last night but today has vanished without a trace, Would this per chance have something to do with the thread being marked as being answered. 

    As the original posting was only 80% answered is there a possibility to reinstate my information posted yesterday which addresses the other 20% ( The Stepfather ?

    Lawrence.
    January 23