Skip to content

The Horror Quiz

edited September 2015 in Trivia and Games
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Image # 1. Name the film title.

Comments

• Eye of the Cat
  • edited September 2015
    CSM said:
    Eye of the Cat

Eye Of The Cat ( 1969 ) is correct.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                 Image # 2. Name the film title.
  • Alright!! I get to answer! The film is Blood and Roses.
  • # 2 is indeed Blood And Roses from 1960. Image only fairly new to the web. Welcome aboard Pancho. The more the merrier.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                            Image # 3. Name the film title.
  • 3 - The Mummy

One of Chris's fav's and rightly so.
  • HONDO said:
    # 2 is indeed Blood And Roses from 1960. Image only fairly new to the web. Welcome aboard Pancho. The more the merrier.
    It might be new to the web, but it's been in my house for a little while now  ;)
  • 3 - The Mummy
    The Mummy from 1959 is correct. I had sympathy for the mummy.
  • Pancho said:
    HONDO said:
    # 2 is indeed Blood And Roses from 1960. Image only fairly new to the web. Welcome aboard Pancho. The more the merrier.
    It might be new to the web, but it's been in my house for a little while now  ;)
    The film was censored with cuts to the film when screened in Australia.

• Hopefully Chris and any others own the original U-I colour daybill and not the early 1970's Roadshow re-issue duotone version.
  • More pictures!! Bring 'em on!
  •                                                                                                                                                                                               Image # 4. Name the film title. Here's another one Pancho.
  • Matt said:
    3 - The Mummy

Too much time spent with the Offal man and his hammer posters!
  • HONDO said:
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Image # 4. Name the film title. Here's another one Pancho.
    Horror Express.
  • Matt said:
    3 - The Mummy

• Pancho said:
    HONDO said:
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Image # 4. Name the film title. Here's another one Pancho.
    Horror Express.
    Correct Mark . Horror Express ( 1972 ) I was sure you would get this one.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                  Image # 5. Name the film title.
  •  theartofmovieposters said:
    Matt said:
    3 - The Mummy

=)
  • HONDO said:
    Hopefully Chris and any others own the original U-I colour daybill and not the early 1970's Roadshow re-issue duotone version.

• HONDO said:
                                                                                                                                                                                     Image # 5. Name the film title.
    The Flesh and Blood Show.
  • Correct.  The 1972 film The Flesh And Blood Show.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                          Image # 6. Name the film title and it is an easy one. I kind of like this film.
  • edited September 2015
    John said:
    Scream of Fear

Yes image # 6 is Scream of Fear ( 1961 ). A neat little Hammer film released originally in the U.K. as Taste Of Fear but in the U.S. A. and  Australia as Scream Of Fear.
  •                                                                                                                                                                                                Image # 7. Name the film title.
  • Revenge of the Zombies
  • Revenge of the Zombies

Correct. This little Monogram film Revenge Of The Zombies was released way back in the U.S.A. in 1943
  •                                                                                                                                                                                           Image # 8. Name the film title.