Skip to content

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• Thanks for all the welcomes! Of course I'm still a perv - my latest:

• I've uploaded 800 pictures of my old apartment here:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MoviePosterCollectors/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1936000636683870

Some of them really suck as above. Some better!

https://www.facebook.com/pg/MoviePosterCollectors/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1936000636683870

Holy...the stories were true! :open_mouth:
  • The Mulholland Dr. posters looked great together
  • Welcome back Mel.  I missed your posts.

Holy...the stories were true! :open_mouth:

Including the made up ones...
  • Welcome back Mel!
    You've been sorely missed.
  • Howdy, folks.  It's Neo from that one place.  I'm an occasional lurker here, and for various reasons, figured I'd try to become a member.

B)

• Hello Neo, good to have you aboard, you obviously took the red pill to be here...
  • David said:
    Hello Neo, good to have you aboard, you obviously took the red pill to be here...
    Thanks for the welcome, and for allowing me to be a member here. 

It took me a while to appreciate this fancy new place.  Y'all have done a darn good job with this joint.

• Welcome Neo to the family friendly place !
  • Neo aka Brandon?  So happy that you decided to join up...  
  • David said:
    Hello Neo, good to have you aboard, you obviously took the red pill to be here...
    Welcome aboard Neo! 

I thought it it was cool aide... ;)
  • Neo said:
    Thanks for the welcome, and for allowing me to be a member here.  

Actually, we let anyone in - as proof, Matt will be along later.
  • edited May 2017

Howdy Brandon. Great to see you again. Still living by the sea?

BTW, you might have gathered David still talks shit. ;)

• Welcome Neo, nice to see you over here..
  • Neo said:
    Howdy, folks.  It's Neo from that one place.  I'm an occasional lurker here, and for various reasons, figured I'd try to become a member.

B)

So good to see you here, welcome ! 
  • Brandon, it's perfectly normal 'round here!

• Thank you all for the warm welcome.  It's good to be here.

Charlie, yes, that Neo.  Thank you.  Nice new place here that you guys have built.

Matt, yes, still living by the Gulf of Mexico.  When I'm not looking for mermaids..err..swimming, diving, etc., I'll look forward to visiting here.

Mel, thanks for the update.  I hope I'm not already under a voodoo spell.  Lawl.

Rosa, good to see you around.

Cheers.

• Hey Brandon, good to see you here!

• Brandon visited me in 2013!

• haha, I remember that.
  • What a classic shot.  That was about 1/4 of the way into a 3 month road trip, and I was in full "road trip Merica" mode.  Hopefully your new place is shaping up to be an epic gallery like the one in DC.
  • Yeah that is a classic photo. lol.
  • Hello all. I'm new to this vintage poster world, but I'm getting hooked. I'm into restoring vintage European racing bikes. I naturally got into collecting bicycle related posters. I also dabble in graphic design and love the old hand drawn type. 

And to fan the flames even more my neighbor shared her collection of vintage cinema posters from the 40's with me. She could use some help with determining the approximate value of her posters. Is this a good spot to ask for that help? I have a full list of titles and a folder of photos to share. Thanks for any info! I look forward to learning more and seeing all the great posters being shared.

• Yes, this is a great place!  I believe we have a what's my poster worth type thread that will help.  Or if you have pictures you can start a collection thread for her/you...
  • Great. Thanks Charlie! By the way I'm in the U.S. The posters are all French. I'll share some pics when I have them all organized.......

La Belle et la Bete – 47x63

La Bete Humaine – (comprised of 2 posters, 47x63 ea.)

Boniface Somnambule - 47x63 

Gueule d'Amour - 47x63 

Le Jour se Leve – 23x32

Verdun – 23x32

La Vie (Raimu) - 22.5x30 

Les Visiteurs du Soir – (comprised of 2 posters, 47x63 ea.)

• Welcome and you have quite a treasure there!
  • This could be fun...