Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Actresses Legs Quiz

1212223242527»

Comments

• HONDOHONDO Member Posts: 9,022 ✭✭✭✭✭✭ Le Grande Collector
    edited September 4
    Bruce said:
    Then how about Linda Harrison in Planet of the Apes?
    Sounds spot on to me.

( 1968 )

Bruce's earlier incorrect quess When Women Had Tails from 1970 was a great one. I just love this country of origin Italian  poster for this obscure film, so I thought I would share it here.

Lawrence
  • jayn_jjayn_j Member, Singin Dancing Fool, Lobby Master Posts: 741 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
    179 seems so obvious to me with the signs in the bg.
    - Jay -
    Curmudgeon in training 
    jayn_j said:
    You think others shouldn't miss out on the opportunity in being able to solve this one then?

Lawrence
  • jayn_jjayn_j Member, Singin Dancing Fool, Lobby Master Posts: 741 ✭✭✭ Daybiller
    HONDO said:
    jayn_j said:
    You think others shouldn't miss out on the opportunity in being able to solve this one then?

No fun when I'm the only one answering.  I try to answer the less obvious ones and limit myself to a single answer.
    - Jay -
    Curmudgeon in training 
  • BruceBruce Member, Captain Movie Poster Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    That took a massive amount of thinking on my part, but I think I have them!

178 Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock

and 

179 Miss Firecracker with Holly Hunter

Not worth going into the thought process involved, but I never saw either movie, which makes it so much harder.

And of course I could be wrong! 
    We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 3,000 auctions every other week + 6 major auctions a year.
    See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
    jayn_j said:
    HONDO said:
    jayn_j said:

No fun when I'm the only one answering.  I try to answer the less obvious ones and limit myself to a single answer.
    Good to have you as a backup man then, and for you to participate in whatever capacity you are comfortanle with.

Bruce said:

That took a massive amount of thinking on my part, but I think I have them!

178 Miss Congeniality with Sandra Bullock

and 

179 Miss Firecracker with Holly Hunter

Not worth going into the thought process involved, but I never saw either movie, which makes it so much harder.

And of course I could be wrong! 
    Both answers are correct with Miss Congeniality being from 2000 and Miss Firecracker from 1989. You are the deserving winner of the award of the week for perserverence

Lawrence
  • BruceBruce Member, Captain Movie Poster Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    I got them from the clues, not the images. Good clues!
    We (eMoviePoster.com) hold 3,000 auctions every other week + 6 major auctions a year.
    See all of our current auctions in one gallery here: http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html