Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New Members, Please Introduce Yourself!

1202122232426»

Comments

• JasonJason Member Posts: 1 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    Hello everyone.

I’m Jason and I’ve only been collecting since 2015 but, because I instantly became an addict, I’ve accumulated somewhere between 400-500 posters so far and counting. 
    My collection is made up mainly of U.S. one-sheets that are split pretty evenly between modern double-sided and older/vintage 27x41’s. From there, I have several each of the older U.S. sizes printed on card stock & a few three-sheets; British Quads; Australian Daybills & one-sheets; and posters from France, Italy, Germany and Japan.
    I don’t really have a main focus on what I collect... if it’s beautiful, colorful, and eye-catching, I’ll do my best to add it to the collection but I will say that I put a heavy priority on collecting as many Star Wars and Clint Eastwood posters as I can find and afford.

Thanks to Charlie for the invite.
  • MattMatt Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 5,528 admin
    Welcome Jason! You can't go wrong with Clint.
  • vincepecorarovincepecoraro Member Posts: 1 ✭ Mexican Lobby Carder
    My name is Vince. I started collecting when I was a teen in the 1970's. I've always had movie posters on my walls. I currently am homebound so I am teaching myself how to restore posters and linen back them. My favorite poster in my collection is a Japanese B2 Lady Snowblood. My current grail (poster I want but can't afford) is the Australian day bill for Mad Max.
  • 110x75110x75 Member, Sarli Connoisseur Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭ Three-Sheeter
    Welcome Vince!! If you started in the 70s I assume you've had a fair share of good stuff in your hands!