Skip to content

Rare Tamil cinema poster collection

Hello! 
I’m new to the forum..I have a very rare collection of 1960’s / 70’s Tamil cinema posters and am looking into potentially selling them so im here to gauge any interest! Does anyone have any tips or links as where I could find a collector or potential buyer? Many thanks. Jude 

Comments

• You could try Bruce at www.emovieposter.com (he's also on this forum). I've sold a huge amount of my collection and it's been absolutely no fuss at all, I just shipped the posters to him, they take photos, do a condition report, descriptions and add them to their website. 
  • You could try Bruce at www.emovieposter.com (he's also on this forum). I've sold a huge amount of my collection and it's been absolutely no fuss at all, I just shipped the posters to him, they take photos, do a condition report, descriptions and add them to their website. 
    Thanks for the recommendation. But unfortunately we have not had much success with Indian posters of this era, from the types of movies this collector has (he sent me some images). I hope he can find there are collectors out there seeking what he has.