Skip to content

The Eisenhower Linenbacking Experience...

1303132333436»

Comments

• edited August 2020
    It’s been a cluster of a year, well, make than last year & half-but here’s one I’ve gotten to as of late. 

Missing paper here and there, including a missing corner. Inappropriate and downright offensive pen marks in 3-4 places! I mean who the &%#*! writes with pen on a poster! Anyways....as always this one provided me with another  invaluable learning experience I needed. 

• After a solid deacidification bath, and a fairly aggressive bleaching it was ready for some resto. 

It turned out fairly well after it 70+ wash. 
    Up next camouflage, and it turned out nicely. 

•  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3  <3  <3<3 
  • A Pro couldn't of done any better!!! Congrats Mark!
  • Nice work!
  • Awesome results Mark!
  • Wow! Really great job, Mark!

You've come a long way.

Cheers my man,
    dario.
  • Thanks everyone for the nice words. I certainly can’t get to as many pieces as I used to, but it’s still a fun diversion from life.

@Dario thanks so much; I certainly haven’t progressed as much as I’d like, but every poster makes me a little better at this craft.  :)
  • Here’s another fun Daybill experience. Tape was present in two long strips. Fortunately a string bleaching and camouflage did the trick. 

• Recently backed and completed daybill. I was skeptical the dark stain and weird fingerprints would wash out in the deacid bath and bleaching, but all went well. 
  • Cut down and trimmed. 
  • Wow looks great!
  • WTF! You smashed that out of the park!
  • WOO HOO!  Yeah baby...I know someone who is gonna love it!
  • Long overdue DB’s finally finished.
    -Some before’s. 

•  Cutdown & trimmed. 

• Cut down & trimmed. 

• A little bit late to this one but fantastic work Mark!  Love seeing your results
  • Wow, Eisenhower! Those posters do look much, much better.  Nicely done.  Okie