New Members, Please Introduce Yourself!

Comments

• David said:
    Nice banner...good size too.  8->
    rules schmules
  • David said:
    Nice banner...good size too.  8->
    rules schmules
    Meet Sandy Rich. She'd like to RULE your universe.
  • isn't that the cat that has the universe in the little fob hanging around her neck?
  • It's an old photo. Both my girls told me a long time ago they don't like collars. So they got there wish. I didn't like them either.
  • you obviously did not get my reference
  • haha, sorry now I get it.
  • Best of luck with the new forum guys.

• Thanks John. :)
  • Liking the Cinema Paradiso Quad, may have to get one of those.. 
  • Is this a cat forum?
    I came here for posters. And boobies.
  • Huh? No, this forum is about drinking beer and watching movies.

• From Kevin (Kevin John 1960),

Hello Charlie, and other members... Yes, I collect books, but my movie memorabilia collection covers all areas. I probably have the most books, because they are research. Autobiographies/Biographies, studio histories, film genres and more. I mostly collect on the silent era but early beginnings to the present day, it all intrigues me. 

I also collect posters, some that are framed, others that need repairs and framing. As an ex-cinema manager both in Hollywood, and England, I have collected and added posters to my collection for a variety or reasons. Some are for selling, others because I enjoy the star(s), plot, film in general or maybe the artwork. But, I also collect scripts, photographs, autographs, and the forerunner to modern day trailers... coming attraction slides. 

Aside from books, slides are the largest bulk of my collection. 

Feel free to ask me questions, I have been collecting since I can remember, more than 30 years... 

All the best, 

Cinematically yours, 

KEVIN

Check his group on Facebook...  

• That is a nice poster, to be sure.

davytriumph said:
    As requested - Beautiful UK quad for Cinema Paradiso

• Well I am sure a lot of you know me from APF. But according to David I am one sick puppy :-) I am always looking for posters with blood and guts. But I am open to buying most stuff that catches my eye. I am a big Nightmare on Elm Street fan and I am still building that collection. I have a lot of piece for all the films. I am still on the hunt for a decent priced Quad.
  • Nothing wrong with being a sick puppy, Randy. We're all a little &$**@%^ up.
  • Matt said:
    Nothing wrong with being a sick puppy, Randy. We're all a little &$**@%^ up.

Not at all lol.

• Don't worry Matias, I'll no doubt be posting both very soon... ;)
    110x75 said:
    Is this a cat forum?
    I came here for posters. And boobies.

• Paul said:
    Don't worry Matias, I'll no doubt be posting both very soon... ;)

:!! 
  • So put this in your bookmark... We now have a proper address:  http://www.vintagemoviepostersforum.com
  • Paul said:
    Don't worry Matias, I'll no doubt be posting both very soon... ;)
    I take your word Paul!
  • Hello.

Been watching this place develop and then Charlie asked me to join, so I did!
  • Welcome!  
  • Welcome Adam. Charlie, David, and Matt are all wonderful guys. You should post what you own so we all can have a look. :)
  • rdavey26 said:
     You should post what you own so we all can have a look. :)
    'want' - you won't get any pressure from us...  ;)
  • Charlie said:
    rdavey26 said:
     You should post what you own so we all can have a look. :)
    'want' - you won't get any pressure from us...  ;)
    Nup...
  • Hello.

Been watching this place develop and then Charlie asked me to join, so I did!
    Great to see you Adam. Welcome!
  • Thanks!

I like the comment about want not own, Charlie.
    You know what I want lol - all the Bond posters I can get...or at least the ones I don't own!

All this talk about more forums being a bad thing - definitely isn't so, therefore keep with it. More attract new faces which is only ever a good thing!
  • Adam is here.. can Mel be far behind?????
  • LMMFAO.. M E L IS A CURSEWORD....
  • Huh? Well whaddya know....must be something a program glitch, got nothing to do with me.

Mel
    Melvin
    Melbourne
    Melrose Place

Well I'll be damned, selective little program code isn't it?