Skip to content

Actresses Legs Quiz

Comments

• 163.  Ursula Andress in something...I have no idea :)
  • 163.  Ursula Andress in something...I have no idea :)

Qui et continue dessayer.

• After googling her name, and being inundated with Bond bikini images, I flicked over to emovie and would like to amend my submission:

163. Ursula Andress in Up To His Ears:

• After googling her name, and being inundated with Bond bikini images, I flicked over to emovie and would like to amend my submission:

163. Ursula Andress in Up To His Ears:

Correct and good detective work Ves. Up To His Ears was a  French / Italian film originally released in 1965.  

• edited May 2019
    It appears my last four images were a lot tougher that I anticipated, so to help you solve the remaining two unsolved images some additional clues.

# 160. Royalty and a previous King co-stars in the film.

# 161. The male legs belong to an actor mostly  remembered for his tough guy rolls.
  • 161. Virginia Mayo in West Point Story (with James Cagney)

You know when I googled 1950s tough guys, a whole bunch came up which clearly would not fit into the "musical star" category.

That was a tough one!

• May I ask a question for160?  Is Yul Brynner in the movie?
  • edited May 2019
    May I ask a question for160?  Is Yul Brynner in the movie?
    You certainly may, Yul isn't in the film but a second World War King is.

• 161. Virginia Mayo in West Point Story (with James Cagney)

You know when I googled 1950s tough guys, a whole bunch came up which clearly would not fit into the "musical star" category.

That was a tough one!

Correct again Ves. The West Point Story ( aka Fine And Dandy ) from 1950.

• # 160 is unsolved, so as someone once suggested for an unanswered image that I expand the image, so here we go then. 
  • Goldie Hawn in The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.
  • edited June 2019
    Goldie Hawn in The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox.
    Good -  that suggestion worked then. 160 is indeed The Duchess And The Dirtwater Fox ( 1976 ).     

# 160. Royalty and a previous King co-stars in the film.

This earlier clue referred to co-star George Segal who played the title roll in King Rat ( 1965 )..

• This thread has proven to be popular in the past so I thought that I would revive it and post two new images. The above image is # 164. Anyone like to give the answer to whom the actress is, and the very popular film title that the scene comes from?

# 165 image is of an actress probably most remembered for a television series than her film work. Can anyone name this leggy actress, and the film this scene is advertising.
  • Completely wild guesses are Cyd Charisse and Mary Tyler Moore!

Here is a handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart from all other major auctions!
    HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real bidders - IS eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "buyers premiums" - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS no customer service to speak of - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT eMoviePoster.com
    HAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com

• Bruce said:
    Completely wild guesses are Cyd Charisse and Mary Tyler Moore!

Good guesses but not correct. # 164 actress was at the same studio as Cyd Charisse though. # 165 clue is Lucky legs.

• 164.  Leslie Caron An American In Paris (My first thought was Charisse as well, but when that got shot down, Caron was my second guess)

• #161 - The West Point Story (1950) Virginia Mayo's legs

• 164.  Leslie Caron An American In Paris (My first thought was Charisse as well, but when that got shot down, Caron was my second guess)

Correct and the classic An American in Paris from 1951. It isn't a favoutite musical of mine. I actually found it boring when I had originally viewed it. Seeing it is considered a classic I suppose I should attemt to view it again but i doubt that is going to happen.  

jayn_j said:                                                                                                                                                             #161 - The West Point Story (1950) Virginia Mayo's legs

Correct, but had been already answered by Ves previously.

• oops.  Missed the last page.  Sorry Ves.
  • OK, try again.
    165 - Angie Dickenson in China Gate (1957)

• jayn_j said:
    OK, try again.
    165 - Angie Dickenson in China Gate (1957)

Correct and well spotted. A similar pose as seen depicted in the black and white image appeared on various U.S. film posters.
  • edited July 2020

166. She was away from home for this film. Should be a gimme for Ves.   -   167. Film was controversial in it's day.
  • If no one else can chime in I will be Happy to answer.  
  • Go ahead, Ves.  You were there first.  Do you have both?
  • No, not both.  I should have made that clear.  I do know 166...but give them both to us Jay :)
  • edited July 2020
    I'll take 167 then.

Brigitte Bardot - And God Created Woman (1956)

• 166. Vera Ellen in Happy go Lovely (1951)
  • jayn_j said:
    I'll take 167 then.

Brigitte Bardot - And God Created Woman (1956)

Correct. Not only did this film boost Brigitte's career, but Curt ( Curd ) Jurgens her co-star was thrust dramatically onto the world's screens the following year with The Enemy Below playing opposte Robert Mitchum.

166. Vera Ellen in Happy go Lovely (1951)

Correct. I thought the David Niven connection would give it to you Ves.

• edited July 2020

168                                                                                  &  169

A couple of what should be easy ones.
  • 169 looks familiar but I can't place it!